A Leading Innovative Manufacturer
We are a leading manufacturer and service provider of oilfield chemicals with the highest customer loyalty for 3 years in a row. We are prepared and equipped to be your chemical and fluids partner from the drill bit to the wellhead to the pipeline, and every point in-between. We happily serve customers from more than 50 locations across the U.S and we have established a rapidly expanding presence across North America.
- Headquartered in both Midland, TX and Sterling, KS
- A subsidiary of CES Energy Solutions
- Largest oilfield chemical supplier in the Permian and 2nd largest in the Mid-Con and Rockies production basins
- Third largest oilfield production chemical company in the US; 2nd largest in the US excluding GOM.
- Highest customer loyalty 3 years in a row
Jacam Catalyst is strategically positioned with over 50 locations throughout the United States. A decentralized model allows us to provide tailored solutions to local problems. We focus on providing full-cycle solutions from the Rockies, down through to the Permian Basin, SCOOP/STACK, Illinois Basin, Eagle Ford, and the West and Gulf Coast (including off shore Gulf of Mexico).
Our executive management team supports the long-term interests of employees, customers, suppliers, and the communities where we do business.
Board of Directors
Our board is active and engaged, and supports a culture of open dialogue, collaboration, and rigorous decision-making to create long-term value.
West Texas Office
11999 East Highway 158
Midland, TX 79758
Phone: (432) 563-0727
Fax: (432) 224-1038
205 South Broadway
Sterling, KS 67579
Phone: (620) 278-3355
Fax: (620) 278-2112